What's new

My first photos.

I like 'em!!! Now, I'm just a noob at photography....so I can't tell how to fix it....but it would be nice if the faces weren't so dark!!

:O)
 
The color is pretty vibrant in one but other than that it doesn't do much for me.

The second one is way too centered and you cut the girls hand off. I always plan that while i'm looking through the viewfinder and shooting to make sure it doesn't happen.

~Michael~
 
I was amazed at the colours in the sunset pictures and as for the kids, I have lots to learn about lights and shadows and photographing kids.
 
The sunset picture is great, I really love the color in it.

I too have a lot to learn about lighting and shadows. And as a noob, I have a lllloooonnnngggg way to go in being able to get good action shots of my kids. If only they would pose in mid-stride/leap/swing that would help a lot! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom