Soto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelsotophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

This is my first thread in this forum and I'm going to introduce myself with one of my latest photograph. My name is Angel Soto and I live in Puerto Rico. I invite you to visit my website at www.angelsotophotography.com

My latest photo: This photograph was taken near Cabo Rojo's Lighthouse. This is in the west side of Puerto Rico. They call this place "Las Salinas" because of the big salt concentration in the sea water. You can even buy salt at this place. Click here to see the lighthouse..

caborojo1.jpg

thank you...

Bienvenido, Angel.

Good photo.

I take it you are not new to the hobby - or maybe you even take photos professionally?

Bienvenido, Angel.

Good photo.

I take it you are not new to the hobby - or maybe you even take photos professionally?

Thank you very much... I usually take photos as a hobby but this past year I did a lot of work for the Tourism Company of Puerto Rico. My next goal is to get inside National Geographic team... so let's see what happen!!!

Well, that does sound "on the way to professional photography" to me! :D NG --- wow! A goal many of us would love to reach! And you are on your way even! Good!

cool shot, no wonder they want your shots for tourism, love the lighthouse - it'd definitely make me want to go there!

Most reactions

Back