What's new

My First Tiny Planets

WNK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
Location
The Mighty Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Although they're not nearly as exquisite as TheBobBlog's from the other day, I wanted to try my hand at these, and had a lot of fun making them.

1. A Wintery Planet (created from a new pano, just taken today)
4c4751a5cd7ed5d85258a2331e56c804.jpg


2. The Farming Planet (created from a previous pano)
000ecb8bf88830bfd1a8b6af8dc47bcb.jpg

​
 
Neat! I really like the first one the most. Kinda creepy looking the way the trees ended up. I think one thing the second one suffers from is that it looks like the original images you used might not have been as tack sharp as they need to be for this type of creation. As a disclaimer, I've never tried one of these so take my comments at face value.
 
Cool! What a neat idea. I've never thought to do that before
 
wow! they are nice, just had a go with a shot of mine, total mess :lol:

I can see why bobblogs uses about 50 photos in a stitch, the more pixels in height the better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom