What's new

My first two days with a D60IR.

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone. Just thought I'd drop by with my first buch of shots taken with my 720-nm converted Nikon D60.

Taken with the Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 and Nikon 35mm F/1.8

0
DSC_0048.jpg


1
DSC_0115.jpg


2
DSC_0141.jpg


3
DSC_0165.jpg


4
DSC_0159.jpg


5
DSC_0143.jpg


6
DSC_0138.jpg


7
DSC_0122.jpg


8
DSC_0121.jpg


9
DSC_0206.jpg


10
DSC_0195.jpg


As you can tell, they're mainly just test shots. But I do like a few of them, namely #0 and #1.

Mark
 
Last edited:
Too bad only the first is showing right now.
 
D:
I don't know why that happened! It's fixed now. :)

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom