zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Decided to park in the flooded road in the wetland and sit in the bed of the truck and wait to see what would show today. Must have been a good choice since this little guy decided to show up.

Yellow Billed Cuckoo by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

As I was leaving the wetlands this little one was in puddle in the middle of the road. Took a shot then got him off of the road.
Little bugger almost got me twice. lol

Young Snapper by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Well captured on image 1 and well saved on image 2.

That cuckoo is neat. And a good save for that wee snapper! It's a cutie (since you didn't get bit lol).
Nicely done all around :)

Nice! How long after we met did you get that shot?

That cuckoo is neat. And a good save for that wee snapper! It's a cutie (since you didn't get bit lol).

Thank you

15 minutes. I parked right in the middle of the flood and sat with a lawn chair and tripod in the bed of the truck.........sorry.

How did Tiny Marsh work out?

Thank you

15 minutes. I parked right in the middle of the flood and sat with a lawn chair and tripod in the bed of the truck.........sorry.

How did Tiny Marsh work out?

It went pretty good. Got my Osprey shots. No herons but also got a black tern which I am not sure how they came out until I go through them.

Remember how nice the day was when we met? As I got closer to Tiny I just saw the grey clouds ahead of me and when I got there there was no sun at all. Took some shots and then walked along another causeway and a couple hours later clear blue sky, unfortunately noon sun but went back to the nest to shoot more. All in all pretty good but next time I am going very early in the morning.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back