My God! It's dead here to-day.

I'd love to liven up this party but I'm gonna be heading to the airport soon. I'm finally done at my workshop. :D Tell me boys... what did I miss around here? :eyebrows:

photogoddess said:
I'd love to liven up this party but I'm gonna be heading to the airport soon. I'm finally done at my workshop. :D Tell me boys... what did I miss around here? :eyebrows:

You missed loads?!!! MD decided to go and meet every girl of the forum :(

photogoddess said:
Tell me boys... what did I miss around here? :eyebrows:

Nothing much. Arty stood in for the Pope for a few hours and I taught a stick of celery to speak Spanish (it had a lisp so I ate it). It's been a bit quiet really - but that's largely due to MD not testing jet engines in his room. I wish the boy wouldn't do that. It plays havoc with my ant farm.

Oh, and I changed my sig. The other was far too long and nobody recognised the song.

My day has been filled with excitement; braved the crowds at the grocery store. :(

hmm deadness sucks... and Hertz I wish i lived as bizarre a life as you, it'd keep me occupied for years :)

Hertz has a lot of time on his hands!

Just think, a little more spamming like this and I'll hit the big G today!

Hertz van Rental said:
I've tried washing them but nothing shifts it. Maybe it'll wear off.
Don't bother, you just wouldn't be the same!

Hertz van Rental said:
Nothing much. Arty stood in for the Pope for a few hours and I taught a stick of celery to speak Spanish (it had a lisp so I ate it). It's been a bit quiet really - but that's largely due to MD not testing jet engines in his room. I wish the boy wouldn't do that. It plays havoc with my ant farm.

Oh, and I changed my sig. The other was far too long and nobody recognised the song.

It was my finest hour!

Hertz..you made me laugh 3 times! how the hell are you so witty? :p

Most reactions

Back