What's new

My hunting grounds

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
2,070
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken a day or two back - around dawn

Somerset Levels - close to my home - this is part of my local patch were I take lots of bird images

Sony a9 + Sony 24-70mm f4 G lens mounted on my tripod- shot at the 24mm end of the lens

f8 - 1/100th sec ISO 400

Bcn19pe.jpg


Les :)
 
Very nice image. I get a sense of how one might feel walking around in the winter around there. It seems a little gloomy.
 
Very nice image. I get a sense of how one might feel walking around in the winter around there. It seems a little gloomy.
Thank you Kirk - it is gloomy its the UK buddy :)
Wonderful landscape image! Look like a nice place to walk around. I look at this and see the imagery from Thomas Hardy's novels.
Thank you - taken 200m from my back door :)

Les
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom