My kingsnakes

LongDucDong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do any of these work? I shot them in a not-so-normal setting (using a light tube and a simple white bath towel).

Linusheadon.jpg

Linusonwhitetowel.jpg

Linustongueflicker.jpg

Linusonhandresting.jpg

Buchorightsideeating.jpg

Wow! I'd say they all work! #3 is probably my least favorite, but I still love it! First and last are probably my faves.

Love the lighting and DOF in 1, 2, and 4, and I really like how you composed the last one!

#4 is my favorite, very nice lighting.

Kings have such nice heads, I used to have a California King for several years but we gave him to a better home.

Wow! I'd say they all work! #3 is probably my least favorite, but I still love it! First and last are probably my faves.

Love the lighting and DOF in 1, 2, and 4, and I really like how you composed the last one!

Thank you! I was unsure about these and still kinda am.

#4 is my favorite, very nice lighting.

Kings have such nice heads, I used to have a California King for several years but we gave him to a better home.

Thanks! :) Im lucky, thats my wife's king and hes a sweetie. He sat perfectly still the whole time and didnt mind me in his face snapping shots. Mine however was a different story, it bit me and musked me. :grumpy: Oh well, at least I got a shot of it eating again. LOL

Thanks! Im lucky, thats my wife's king and hes a sweetie. He sat perfectly still the whole time and didnt mind me in his face snapping shots. Mine however was a different story, it bit me and musked me. Oh well, at least I got a shot of it eating again. LOL
:lol: Those guys can be little buggers. Mine was a little jerk most of the time.

Thank you all! I love my kingsnakes, theyre adorable.

Good to hear they are so sweet :). 4 is my fave too, because of the contrast between the warm colours and the black and white scales, it really makes the picture a gem. Oh and it makes the snake look sweet too ;).

tim

Most reactions

Back