My latest car shoots (rolling and static)

saw these on nasioc :wink:

loooovvveee the blue bugeye :thumbup:

<--------owns a suby too :)

Nice! I'm planning my swap already, even though it will probably be 2 years away. Haha.

You probably already know this, but kudos on your background for the static shots. So many people pick this "behind a building" shot, and its HORRIBLY busy and multi-colored. The warehouse look works with the clean, neutral background.

What's up with all the four doors nowadays, too? Call me old-fashioned, but isn't a sports car supposed to be a two-door? Now the car companies make everything a four-door. I guess it doesn't matter though, if they're still cool looking (and they are). BTW, the red one is my favorite. What is it? It looks like an Acura RSX, but it has Honda emblems. Maybe its because you're not in North America or something, isn't Acura exclusive to North America?

You probably already know this, but kudos on your background for the static shots. So many people pick this "behind a building" shot, and its HORRIBLY busy and multi-colored. The warehouse look works with the clean, neutral background.

What's up with all the four doors nowadays, too? Call me old-fashioned, but isn't a sports car supposed to be a two-door? Now the car companies make everything a four-door. I guess it doesn't matter though, if they're still cool looking (and they are). BTW, the red one is my favorite. What is it? It looks like an Acura RSX, but it has Honda emblems. Maybe its because you're not in North America or something, isn't Acura exclusive to North America?

My main guess on the 4 doors is insurance. And for awhile it was thought that coupes weren't what people wanted.

As for the RSX... In Japan they are still Honda Integra's, which means you can make yours pretty much look like one of those. Which is what I assume happened. Cause i have no clue why someone would import one, convert it from RHD to LHD.

And as far as Acura, Im not sure what all countries have Acura, but I know in Japan its just Honda for the time being.

My main guess on the 4 doors is insurance. And for awhile it was thought that coupes weren't what people wanted.

As for the RSX... In Japan they are still Honda Integra's, which means you can make yours pretty much look like one of those. Which is what I assume happened. Cause i have no clue why someone would import one, convert it from RHD to LHD.

And as far as Acura, Im not sure what all countries have Acura, but I know in Japan its just Honda for the time being.

So its basically to confuse and intrigue people like me... nothing wrong with that. It gets people talking about your car!

Most reactions

Back