My latest purchase

JimmyO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My latest order from B&H just came in. Its the impact lighting kit:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/475575-REG/Impact__Digital_Flash_Umbrella_Mount.html

I ordered it after i got to play around with my friends. Its made really well and works perfectly. My only complaint is that the lightstands themselves are rather large which is bad for me because I'm always packing up and moving from location to location and they need to fit into backpacks/duffle bags. But still, this is a great deal and i highly recommend it. And also, i ordered it on tuesday night and it got here today at 1 :hail::D

I just got that yesterday too. I had to put the little stands that came with my flashes on the stand instead of the cold shoe because I couldn't easily get them on. Did you have the same problem? It is pretty nice though for the money.

I dont use CLS so i have the cactus triggers between the flash and the bracket. I already had a tiny stand but it just wasnt cutting it.

And be careful, if your gonna put the flash just on the cold shoe put some electrical tape on the buttom of the cold shoe to protect the contacts on the flash.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back