No' 8 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 110 Reaction score 1 Location HAIFA,ISRAEL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2008 #1 What do you think?
saltface TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 402 Reaction score 1 Location Hell's Flower Box, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2008 #2 Nice portrait, but I'd get rid of the reflection on the sunglasses. Good DOF. Mebbe a little face lighting?
Nice portrait, but I'd get rid of the reflection on the sunglasses. Good DOF. Mebbe a little face lighting?
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 19, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 It is good as is. Lovely, in fact. This is film and I assume you hand in your film and have a lab develop it for you and make the prints. So you must get things right in camera? You did, I say. Your sons are ever so photogenic!
It is good as is. Lovely, in fact. This is film and I assume you hand in your film and have a lab develop it for you and make the prints. So you must get things right in camera? You did, I say. Your sons are ever so photogenic!
No' 8 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 110 Reaction score 1 Location HAIFA,ISRAEL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 19, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thank's corinna.dan