What's new

My lunch and its children

jamagica

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A bit overexposed, but hey..it's abstract...

6613_1112244898713_1604610380_30467888_1257903_n.jpg


6613_1112246658757_1604610380_30467889_5398824_n.jpg


a crop job for the first:

6613_1112248338799_1604610380_30467900_3744182_n.jpg


6613_1112606427751_1604610380_30469569_4177342_n.jpg


6613_1112636748509_1604610380_30469665_5655849_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
if this thread is void of responses because of these photo's suckiness, please state so
 
or if it's void of responses because I'm complaining that it's void of responses, please state so
 
Don't feel bad, I've had a post up for days now with no replies. As for your photos I'm not sure what I think. Maybe they would have been better shot from a different angle. Of the bunch I like #2 the best. Together they make me want to clean up the mess. haha
 
it's abstract!!! you are correct...

I really dont get anything out of them. Cool Thought but try something else!

Angles, zoom out or in even more... less light? I dont know but try something
 
if this thread is void of responses because of these photo's suckiness, please state so
Some people find it rather insulting when others associate their shallow thinking with the quality of the photo.

or if it's void of responses because I'm complaining that it's void of responses, please state so
If that was the case, trust me - someone would have said so.

...Sometimes you just have to give it some time, and maybe a bump.

---


I like your crop of the first one. There's just something about that blob of jelly (that you cropped out) that I just didn't like...

I don't noramlly like selective coloring (there are very few cases where I think it works...), but I think I like your's. I'm glad that you didn't go crazy with the saturation on the colored portion - I think that's what kills most selective color images.
 
I wish I had a macro hahaha..I tried to make that "line" or pattern evident (really evident in the last one), but I think the foreground and background are so close to each other that everything still seems cluttered. Thank you all for answer my immature call of desperation. Too bad I already cleaned the plate hahaha.
 
if this thread is void of responses because of these photo's suckiness, please state so
Some people find it rather insulting when others associate their shallow thinking with the quality of the photo.

or if it's void of responses because I'm complaining that it's void of responses, please state so
If that was the case, trust me - someone would have said so.

...Sometimes you just have to give it some time, and maybe a bump.

---


I like your crop of the first one. There's just something about that blob of jelly (that you cropped out) that I just didn't like...

I don't noramlly like selective coloring (there are very few cases where I think it works...), but I think I like your's. I'm glad that you didn't go crazy with the saturation on the colored portion - I think that's what kills most selective color images.

I apologize for the way I responded to your other response (the paper towel one)...it was 2 in the morning and I felt like poking at someone because I know that they can't do anything about it..anyways...thanks for your response
 
It's OK. I've done it too...lol.

I was probably a little too short with you too.
 
Last edited:
lol! Another shot up there
 
WB seems off on the latest one... The plate has a slight greenish cast.
(Ignore if that was intentional)
 
indeed the green cast was intentional..is the WB too much or too little? I'm seeing too little
 
or perhaps overexposed?
 
I don't think it's really a case of 'too much or too little', it just not 'white'.
It's not off enough that it really messes up the photo (which, depending on the photo, might not be so messed up - sometimes there is no "right" WB), it's just a little. Just enough that it looks like it could be accidental, but maybe not.

edit

exposure looks fine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom