My Mistake: ACDSEE Photo Studio 2018

eja

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I purchased ACDSEE Photo Studio 2018 after using the trial. I liked the software enough to invest money and time into it. As I began to use it more, I then wanted to install it on my laptop so I had access to it while travelling. That's when I found out that ACDSEE requires a separate license for my laptop. I was surprised, and I was irritated enough that I quit using ACDSEE and switched to Gimp and then eventually ended up using Infinity Photo.

The reason I am writing about his now, is that I recently recieved an upgrade offer from ACDSEE and my irritation was reigninted. This is the only piece of software that I have owned that requires an extra license for your laptop.

I'm not blaming ACSEE, it's there business model, and I should've read the fine print more carefully. However, IF any of you are considering making a purchase from them, you may want to keep this in mind.

Its a license, most people skip right on past it during installation. It would be nice if a company offered a discounted, multiple use license but it is not real common.

I use ACDsee but thought a single purchase allows 2 installs

Most reactions

New Topics

Back