asrunaem
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2011
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Iceland
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my favourite picture of my favourite model who sadly passed away last fall.
But as you can see she was very co-operative with my nonsense
And it just so happens that I entered in in a 'like' contest on FB.
We had the first place but just last night someone bumped us down
to 2nd and it ends tonight!
If you are able to help us out and give us a like I'd greatly appreciate
it.
here's a link to the photo Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
But you most probably need to like the group first.
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Thank you!
But as you can see she was very co-operative with my nonsense
And it just so happens that I entered in in a 'like' contest on FB.
We had the first place but just last night someone bumped us down
to 2nd and it ends tonight!
If you are able to help us out and give us a like I'd greatly appreciate
it.
here's a link to the photo Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
But you most probably need to like the group first.
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Thank you!