SABINE!
You posted this!?!? :shock:
I look so fat in that big sweater and that large waistcoat ... ugh.
But this was taken in early June when I had only just taken up doing my countrytours on rollerblades for this summer, and the only tour on which Sabine accompanied me, so that was the only chance to get a picture of myself while rolling along our narrow (totally unused) country lanes.
All the other times after his I have been on my own, and have had my "emergency stops" (OK, only that one, thankfully) at the street sign on my own (cf.
here - a little further into the thread- and
here and
here) ... and while today I shall still take a day off to give my little pinky another day for healing (it is still very swollen but getting more mobile again, plus the swelling is gradually moving into the hand, so I am back to using that pinky for typing, today, too), tomorrow at 7 I will be "on the road again"!