What's new

My neighbourhood

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just around the corner from where I live.

IMG_0493.jpg
 
Thanks. And thanks for the honour of your 9000th post :mrgreen:
 
jeroen said:
Thanks. And thanks for the honour of your 9000th post :mrgreen:

the honor is all mine, couldn't imagine a better place for it :thumbup:
 
i like this shot. love the clouds :thumbup:
 
You live that centrally in Amsterdam? Right in the part that looks like all the tourists expect it to look (because it looks like that!) ? WOW.

You also have some snow... well, you might be getting even more right now, and by tomorrow we get a thaw with rain onto the frozen ground, so the weathermen say on TV. That is going to be FUN, FUN, FUN on the streets!!! (NOT!).

The sky already heralds snow... wonderfully exposed. And I love the typical houseboats and the overall symmetry of the photo. I love vanishing points as much as I love the colour green, you know? ;)
 
@LaFoto
LOL Yep, I live 2 streets away from the tourist part of town. The snow makes it look nice doesn't it? I prefer Amsterdam in the spring though ;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom