my new princess

No time for new shot this last 2 days, I might get the umbrellas out tonight if I have some energy.. I just spent some time editing this one, taken at the same time as #5 in the last series above.

I need to read a book on PS.. as Matt suggested.. maybe santa will be good to me??

DSC_1785edit0126websize.jpg

Ohhhhh!!! She is beautiful!!
Congratulations on your little princess! :heart:

She is gorgeous!

Actually, I could be adding baby photos soon too *gasp*, but not mine.I learnt 2 months ago that my father and his 'friend' were due a month later so half-brother David was born on November 15. I have seen him once, but.. whenever next time is, I will bring my camera along seeing as these pictures of dear Maria are so inspiring :)

Okay.. the one with her 'laughing' must go into the archives. I would get that one printed :)
(by the way.. much better 'lighting')

I think these will be the last for this thread, so I will kick off a new one soon.. Thanks for all the comments here and i am happy to see so many folks enjoying pics of our daughter!

1 a shop that i deal with for materials for my business came in handy for a poopoo change!
DSC080260187websize.jpg

2 proud daddy!
DSC080380183websize.jpg

3 Christmas outfit
DSC080460184websize.jpg

DSC080470185websize.jpg

5 some 2nd cousins Alexandra, Victoria, and Brittney
DSC080570186websize.jpg

6 and Mommy of course!!
DSC_26550188websize.jpg

she is a great baby, very healthy, and so strong! More pics soon, as I am taking a rest all this week.

thanks for looking!

ohhh she is so cute! and she is sooooo small and you are soooooo big :D:D:D

O My gosh She is SOOO ADORABLE!! Let me come and take some Pictures .. And Hold her... and pinch her cute chubby cheeks... :) WHAT A DOLL!!!

Great photos!

Most reactions

Back