underOATH2220

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C & C plz :D

park006.jpg

parknight002.jpg

haha yeah i didnt use a macro lense to take it.. im happy with the way it turned out.. im glad you likey :D

in number 1 A little saturation in PP to make those gorgeous little things pop would be cool. Great shots

i changed the saturation, but i cropped it because when i changed the saturation it messed up part of the picture, i would like to know if there is a way to keep this from happening..

full with saturation

flowermessup.jpg

the cropped image

flower2.png

Here's a tip I use - when I can remember to use it :D

You can sometimes balance an image by looking at things that you know the color of. For example you might know that the black post in that image is not yellow-green tinted. If you use the color you know as a reference while visiting the hue/saturation tool it can really make all the difference. Try going to the Hue/Saturation and selecting the yellow and messing with the H|S|L sliders and see if you don't like it better.

I like the cropped better personally. The subject (flower) is less centered and looks more pleasing to the eye.

nice shots :)

You can sometimes balance an image by looking at things that you know the color of. For example you might know that the black post in that image is not yellow-green tinted. If you use the color you know as a reference while visiting the hue/saturation tool it can really make all the difference. Try going to the Hue/Saturation and selecting the yellow and messing with the H|S|L sliders and see if you don't like it better.

thanks for the advice :D i'll try that!

I like the cropped better personally. The subject (flower) is less centered and looks more pleasing to the eye.

nice shots :)

thank you very much! yeah i actually like it more cropped too :wink:

Last edited:

gracias for the tip! how's this?

saturationfullcopy.jpg

That's looks kewl. I was talking about the cropped one though. :D See in the cropped one how the post looks all yellow-green and stuff? The original was already pretty good. Sorry about that man hehehe... I should have been more specific. My bad.

EDIT: I added yours in too. It's better than mine anyway. :D

Here, like this:

flower2.png

Before

finalfinalcut.jpg

underOATH's After

Oath_Flower_Crop.jpg

Bifurcator's After

:D

Last edited:
hahaha, you beat me to it by 3 minutes. :D

haha yes i win! :D thanks for all the help with this bifur!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back