My Photos, Framed and on Display at a Local Store

The Moon Over Bay & SF is wonderful. I would be very proud.

Wonderful pictures, something I am striving to achieve someday.

Lovin the photos!!! Congrats and best of luck on selling your photos! The Bay Area is a great place!!

Lovin the photos!!! Congrats and best of luck on selling your photos! The Bay Area is a great place!!

Thank you bigboi3! Another sold today, the one of the moon over the bay/bridge. This is the third one of this that sold.

Moon Over Bay & SF
1480243034_4683cb0a42_o.jpg

really love this one. how did you manage to get up this high? i have another picture at home that is higher than i've ever gotten up in the highlands. does it involve climbing the hills or have i simply not driven up far enough?

really love this one. how did you manage to get up this high? i have another picture at home that is higher than i've ever gotten up in the highlands. does it involve climbing the hills or have i simply not driven up far enough?

Thank you jnm! You just have to drive higher/farther up the road, and there are parking spots along there. The first spot, where most go, you have to walk a ways and go past the old fortifications. These others are closer to the road.

PS The art store just sold another of this one! :D

Fantastic pictures !

Most reactions

Back