What's new

My Picture Thread

JoachimSandven

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some pictures I want to share with the people here, I'll upload more pictures on a regular basis.

#1
ToriIda1.jpg


#2
DSC02463.jpg


#3
DSC01802.jpg


#4
DSC00911-1.jpg


#5
DSC02657.jpg


#6
DSC00326.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice! Sadly the coolest of the long-exposure car lights shots is B&W. These shots are better left in color imho.

Ceep em coming:thumbup:
 
Here's one more long-exposure shot but this time in color.

#7
DSC01780.jpg


A couple of Eurofighter Typhoons visiting my local airport (I'm a huge fan of aviation photography).

#8
DSC01510-R.jpg


#9
DSC09454-R.jpg


#10
DSC00204-R.jpg
 
Last edited:
#2: has many violations of rules.... but i would prefer to look at it without the goggles of rules and love to enjoy its quality :thumbsup:
I also like your light track images, especially that black and white one
Last two flight shots are also fine

Please number your images :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom