My ride! Pic heavy

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
This is the first time I get to take my newish ride up here where I had come and taken landscape shots prior. This is a mountain that is pretty secluded because the only thing on this mountain is a weather station at the end of the road, on the peak with stunning view over seeing the north eastern coast of Taiwan, and a very famous spot for sun rise. It also has some very unique landscape and nice looking twisty roads. These roads are actually not very wide, so as fun as they look for cars, I think they will be perfect for something like go-karts or scooters.

I also invited a new friend who has the same car as I do, and is also into photography. We went up there at around 2am hoping to get some star trails and set up night shots of the cars, but the weather didn't let up. It was thick fog the whole night until the sun was quite a bit up. However as the sky cleared and with very nice blue and little cloudy sky, it was excellent for some car shots. Very very few people up there in the day, so we pretty much had the whole place to ourselves.

Here are some HDR shots (photomatix and photoshop)

(Updated. I edited the number plates to subdue it.)

Pamo22_zpscfcncrhm.jpg

24_zpsloal1op8.jpg

17_zpsrzcqyypk.jpg

06_zpsttzeyr8g.jpg

09_zps7xohaile.jpg

DSC_8758_zpsv91jw5ws.jpg

03_zpsbopdnij0.jpg

Last edited:
Your license plate distracts my eye in every single photo. But thats coming from a photographer/car enthusiast. I'm sure most people won't notice.

I agree, but it's white to begin with, and I am not planning to put anything on it. May be I will add a blue tint over it to bring it closer to the body color?

pretty nice from my limited hdr experience. I have photomatix but have hardly used it. so take it from whence it comes. I kinda like em.

I don't like the HDR ones. The skies are too dark. How can the sky be that dark and your car so bright? I'm sure you did not sure a flash. When HDR is unreal it's no good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back