Reaction score
Website
www.bhtj.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
97 Jeep TJ
4 Banger
RE 3.5" Suspension Lift
30x9.5(upgrading to 33's when i get the cash)
KC 100 Watt Daylighters on the windshield

angle.txt

side.txt

Comments Appreciated. This was taken on 100 ISO Tmaxx :)

Btw...its 27 degrees out right now and i'm topless!

Neophyte Photographer said:
97 Jeep TJ
4 Banger
RE 3.5" Suspension Lift
30x9.5(upgrading to 33's when i get the cash)
KC 100 Watt Daylighters on the windshield

Comments Appreciated. This was taken on 100 ISO Tmaxx :)

Btw...its 27 degrees out right now and i'm topless!

LOL, been there, done that... I haven't had the full top on mine since August... although i run a bikini top most of the time... i'd love to be able to lift mine like that, but again, it's all about the $$$, and i have those same lights, were they hard to install up on the windshield? you definitely need the bigger tires... ;) nice shots though, post some more of it offroad, muddin, snow, whatever :mrgreen:

JTHphoto said:
LOL, been there, done that... I haven't had the full top on mine since August... although i run a bikini top most of the time... i'd love to be able to lift mine like that, but again, it's all about the $$$, and i have those same lights, were they hard to install up on the windshield? you definitely need the bigger tires... ;) nice shots though, post some more of it offroad, muddin, snow, whatever :mrgreen:

Arizona...no wonder you haven't had the top on. I don't think i'd own a top if I lived in Arizona! :)

Ya..the lift cost me about 700 dollars(coils, shocks, etc).

The lights are easy to get up there. But you do need to buy the brackets:)

I don't have many offroad shots as I'm always the one driving. Maybe i'll get wclement to snag some for me :)

specs please :)

dont really know, that one is one of my jeepin buddy's Jeep........He has since sold that Jeep since I took that photo. Here is a photo of mine:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4182053

specs are

33' MTR's

TBT roll cage

Rock sliders

3.5" Lift

upgraded tie rod

lock rite front locker

Dana 44 rear end

uh and a bunch of other stuff I cant think of right now

Jeepnut28 said:
dont really know, that one is one of my jeepin buddy's Jeep........He has since sold that Jeep since I took that photo. Here is a photo of mine:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4182053

specs are

33' MTR's

TBT roll cage

Rock sliders

3.5" Lift

upgraded tie rod

lock rite front locker

Dana 44 rear end

uh and a bunch of other stuff I cant think of right now

Are you a member over on JeepForum?

Btw...i'm looking into putting a lock rite in my front diff. How do you like it?

Are you a member over on JeepForum?

Btw...i'm looking into putting a lock rite in my front diff. How do you like it?

I got banned from Jeepforum....not really sure why come to think of it. Lock rite is a great locker. I hardly notice it at all.

MommyOf4Boys said:
Where in New Mexico is that?

West of Rio Rancho, NM............it is an area called Rio Puerco. We use the area off sort of an offroad playground.......it is about a half hour from Albuquerque.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back