What's new

My silliness for the day.

damian5000

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Location
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1348copy.jpg


:)

- Damian
 
that just gave me a cold chill, man i hate snakes
 
Thanks for the support Fate! Snakes rule, and so do cats. It's too bad people have such irrational fear. Usually passed on by the parents (not always of course - I speak in generalities). The truth is that this guy has far more to be afraid of from a human than the human of it. He is just awesome. Gentle and calm and part hippie like me :)
ssss.gif


- Damian
 
Cute little snakey!! Can he get all the way up the stairs??

Rob
 
Rob said:
Cute little snakey!! Can he get all the way up the stairs??

Rob

Laughing...I'm betting he could! He got up a few stairs before I grabbed him up.

- Damian
 
Hey, that second photo (the two of them - or three? - really) is funny!
 
LaFoto said:
Hey, that second photo (the two of them - or three? - really) is funny!

:) Thanks! It's 2 photos. I didn't intend to do that with the pictures. It was just by chance I caught him with his tongue out.

- Damian
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom