What's new

My Snowshoe Adventure (56k'rs Beware)

uberben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
651
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
To celebrate the day off from work, my friend Matt and I drove up to Banning State Park in MN for some snowshoe adventures. Here were the results.

1.
Mattjump2.jpg


2.
banning2.jpg


3.
Banning4.jpg


4.
banning1.jpg


5.
abandoned2.jpg


6.
mattjump.jpg


7.
abandoned.jpg
 
Thank you. I had a lot of fun shooting the photos too :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 
This is very good work, I like #7 the most with the rusty colored water although I am tempted to see what it would look like in B&W
 
Extreme snowshoeing!! woot woot!! somehow I knew there'd be some action shots in here, and with no mitts on eh? you're hardcore! My fav is the gap, #6. Thanks for sharing!

-Joe
 
Thanks all of you for commenting. The guy jumping was actually a first timer on snowshoes and he was loving it. I had never been to Banning state park, but soon found that it had lots of fun gaps to jump and an amazing river running through it. I'll be heading back again this winter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom