S streettrailpark TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 131 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2009 #1 I shot some photos of the inside of my school today, they're pretty meh I think but whatever.
C Cruisn TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 102 Reaction score 0 Location Onoway, Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2009 #2 nice shots, I perfer the first picture. what kind of lense did you use?
WTF? TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2007 Messages 264 Reaction score 0 Location A.C.T Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2009 #3 nice stuff, excellent use of fisheye
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2009 #4 nice pictures please post some more, i want to see everything in your university
Captain IK TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2008 Messages 630 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, ON. Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2009 #5 I like 1 and 3 (counting across)
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2009 #6 I really like the use of fisheye!
xtort- TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 236 Reaction score 0 Location Indianapolis, IN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2009 #7 Its very rare that I like fisheye, but The first one and the one below it are pretty good.
ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2009 #8 i like them. 2 and last one would be my favorites
Tangerini No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 2,886 Reaction score 4 Location In my house :) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2009 #9 The second one is my favorite. I like the tones of the colors especially - how subdued they are.
Black & White TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Location Manchester Jan 17, 2009 #10 I do like them all specially the first one I could sit and watch that one all day long.