- Joined
- Aug 15, 2013
- Messages
- 13,698
- Reaction score
- 3,373
- Location
- SE Michigan
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I took a 3 data photo vacation last week before the 4th. I wish there were more larger waterfalls in the area but it is what it is.
Hope you enjoy them.
# 1 - Brandywine Falls - Cuyahoga Nat'l Park - Ohio

# 2 - Bridal Veil Falls - Cuyahoga bat'l Park Ohio

# 3 - Springfield Falls - Mercer Pennsylvania

# 4 - Blue Hen Falls - Cuyahoga Nat'l Park

Hope you liked the waterfalls .. here's a few non-waterfalls for your (hopeful) enjoyment.
And on my trip home I tried to take some photos while driving, without looking through the viewfinder or anything. I had to throw alot out because the camera focused on the windows versus the subject I was aiming it towards. But here's a few that I like.
# 5 - Detroit Marathon Plant outline

# 6 - That bridge just outside of Toledo. I've been trying to take a picture of this for years but I never stop lol

# 7 - What's a C&C without a firetruck from the 4th?

Hope you enjoy them.
# 1 - Brandywine Falls - Cuyahoga Nat'l Park - Ohio

# 2 - Bridal Veil Falls - Cuyahoga bat'l Park Ohio

# 3 - Springfield Falls - Mercer Pennsylvania

# 4 - Blue Hen Falls - Cuyahoga Nat'l Park

Hope you liked the waterfalls .. here's a few non-waterfalls for your (hopeful) enjoyment.
And on my trip home I tried to take some photos while driving, without looking through the viewfinder or anything. I had to throw alot out because the camera focused on the windows versus the subject I was aiming it towards. But here's a few that I like.
# 5 - Detroit Marathon Plant outline

# 6 - That bridge just outside of Toledo. I've been trying to take a picture of this for years but I never stop lol

# 7 - What's a C&C without a firetruck from the 4th?



