What's new

My works shot by low-priced smartphone

CrossHypus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
China
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1
View attachment 36307
2
View attachment 36308
3
$2013-02-05 14.22.12.webp
4
$2013-02-10 10.50.02.webp
5
$IMG_20130203_120759.webp
6
View attachment 36312
7
View attachment 36313
8
$IMG_20130203_122857.webp
9
$IMG_20130203_123655.webp
Shot by low-priced, Chinese-made smart phone, with 8 mega pixel camera. What do you think of the camera quality?
 
Last edited:
10
$IMG_20130212_154532.webp
11
$IMG_20130212_155337.webp
12
$IMG_20130213_111647.webp
13
$IMG_20130213_113055.webp
14
$IMG_20130213_132029.webp
15
$IMG_20130213_132108.webp
16
$IMG_20130213_132422.webp
17
$IMG_20130213_134249.webp
18
$IMG_20130213_134623.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice shots. It's not the camera, it's the person behind the camera. ;)
 
These are good.

Its hard to point out which ones I like since there are no names or numbers that I see. But the second in the first post, the bridge, I really like that one.


And the Yellow flowers in the first post, where one is blooming, one is about to and the other not quite yet but just out of the top of the frame, I like that one too.
 
These are good.

Its hard to point out which ones I like since there are no names or numbers that I see. But the second in the first post, the bridge, I really like that one.


And the Yellow flowers in the first post, where one is blooming, one is about to and the other not quite yet but just out of the top of the frame, I like that one too.
It's OK now. I just forgot to numbering them.
 
These are good.

Its hard to point out which ones I like since there are no names or numbers that I see. But the second in the first post, the bridge, I really like that one.


And the Yellow flowers in the first post, where one is blooming, one is about to and the other not quite yet but just out of the top of the frame, I like that one too.
It's OK now. I just forgot to numbering them.


Haha, 2 and 5.
Well shot. Im new myself but for what it's worth I really like those two.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom