Myakka River State Park (Set #1)

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally made it down to this beautiful place yesterday. If you're ever around central Florida and you want to see what the real Florida looks like this is the place.
Myakka River State Park
IMG_5141 (3).JPG

IMG_4888 (2).jpg

IMG_4682 (2).jpg

IMG_4606 (2).JPG

IMG_4630 (2).JPG

IMG_4663 (1) (2).jpg

My first Red Tailed Hawk capture!
IMG_5230 (2).jpg

I hope you enjoyed them and thanks for taking the time to look! Set #2 to follow soon.

Last edited:
Looks like an interesting place..............

Great stuff! Did you take some from the canopy walkway?

Nice set, I can almost hear the buzzing of insects!

Nice set! My favorite is #3 with the hanging moss. Look peaceful.

Beautiful place!

Great stuff! Did you take some from the canopy walkway?

Thanks and Yes Sir, I did indeed! I'll get few up asap but I didn't go all the way to the top tower that day, just the canopy walk but I didn't get a lot of pics of that. I'm going back soon for more pics with my new camera that'll be here on Thursday along with a polarizing filter or two to battle the sunlight that's wreaking havoc on my pics.

Nice set, I can almost hear the buzzing of insects!

Thanks! You would think there would be but it was actually pretty quiet and not one mosquito bite, amazing!

Nice set! My favorite is #3 with the hanging moss. Look peaceful.

Thanks and you're right, it was. One day I'm going to take the kayak and park it under that tree for awhile just to see if it feels like I think it would.

Great set Kirk! :icon_salut: It appears to be someplace a photographer could spend a great deal of time! I especially like #3 - what great atmosphere.

Great set Kirk! :icon_salut: It appears to be someplace a photographer could spend a great deal of time! I especially like #3 - what great atmosphere.

You're right, it is that kind of place and it doesn't get much, if any better around here that that. I'm strongly compelled to back there again and again.

Most reactions

Back