Myspace, Friendster, Bebo, Facebook, Hi 5, what gives?

never heard of bebo actually...

I just got suckered into signing up for facebook the other day.
It boggled my mind at first when someone I hadn't talked to in a while had added me. I thought 'now how on earth did he know to check for me on here'. Then I learned that it can be connected to your msn/hotmail.. that's no fun.
If I talk to them on msn... why do I need facebook.
Grr.
I hate these silly trends and am embarrased to admit that I have accounts on nearly all of them.
I've had a myspace for over a year probably and just learned last week how to check 'friend requests' (im not computer illiterate..really. I just have little interest in this). To my surprise there were quite a few requests. I felt so popular. Then I sadly realized that random people try to add other random people.
Grr.

except for the photo quality I don't understand the difference from this forum and any of those sites. There are people all over this forum just trolling for friends. As I've said before there is way too much personal info given out on this forum. And folks respond many x's to every post, not much difference that I see.

I've got accounts with most of them (facebook, myspace, friendster, twitter) but mostly they just point to my blog. I actually tend to check the sites very rarely.

Most reactions

Back