What's new

N.Y.C. Photos

Noah212

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these photos about 8 months ago in New York City. I can't remember the camera/lens combo I was using but it was a Nikon camera.


1.
_JSF7549.jpg



2.
_JSF7377.jpg



3.
BirdonLightPost.jpg



4.
_JSF7519.jpg



6. (yes I know, a bit unoriginal)
_JSF7357.jpg



C&C appreciated.

Thanks for looking.
 
1,2 and 3 are worthless in my opinion unless you are gonna use them in a book about how to get under things and shoot up at the sky in a very drab and boring way

#4 is a lot better in the composition department but it looks like you need to pay attention to having the camera level when shooting your images because it looks like its leaning to the left.

#5 looks very much like a snapshot that has the sky so blown out that there is no detail in it what so ever.
take these comments with a grain of salt and keep shooting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom