What's new

Namelss*

is my treatment harsh or your treatment is going to be harsh? :blushing:
 
Yes, very harsh ;) Actually , I do like the colours and the strong contrast (flower, black background).

1) However, colour noise is very pronounced in the flower. If this is a wanted effect, then it is fine, but I would guess it just happened? ;)

2) Composition wise I always prefer the person/object to face towards the empty space in the image. Here the flower faces to the left hand side, and the empty black space is on the right though.

Coming back to the noise, you have a history of noisy images on here ;) , which is very annoying if an image has fine structures and lots of detail.
In this case, however, there are large areas without detail. The structures shown are simple. Hence the noise works like a texture on a less structured surface. I could imagine a series of images like this one where you actually push this noise on purpose to fill the otherwise featureless surfaces. I would only work on a black background without noise though I suspect.
To make it short, this is one of the very few images, where I think the noise actually might contribute in a positive way!
 
Thank you Alex very much. The original image was a well lit white Bohemia; while i did some harsh processing, i was sure of this pixellated texture, which was deliberate.I did not take it to noise reduction, which i usually do in paint.net
I very much appreciate your view about how the flower should face into void than face against it

Thanking once again :D
 
Nice but you might want to clone out the little purple spot on the right. It distracts from the main subject.
 
Thank you very much Amocholes; actually i saw that only once i uploaded it to flickr; then i felt lazy to go and correct it :D

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom