A atmsanchez TPF Noob! Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Oct 17, 2008 #1 i took this pic a few months ago.
WTF? TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2007 Messages 264 Reaction score 0 Location A.C.T Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2008 #2 looks good to me, seagull is a nice touch
D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 18, 2008 #3 Very nice :thumbsup:
sunlioness TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2008 Messages 153 Reaction score 0 Location Just arrived in the UK and I think I'm going to st Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2008 #4 One of the nicest sunsets I've seen in a while! Love the colours, the position of the gull. Good job!!!
One of the nicest sunsets I've seen in a while! Love the colours, the position of the gull. Good job!!!
T TimboAA TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2007 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 21, 2008 #5 Nice photo... Horizon is almost straight too!