Hey, welcome to TPF!! You have some really nice shots here!!! (I wish you'd numbered them though. When you post more than about 4 shots, it helps viewers refer to them)
-#2: good detail in the owl's feathers
-#3: it's so rare to see the sloths out and about, it's great you got a shot showing its face, and its 'laid back' manner
-#4: great that the peacock was in full display mode, but the railing chopping it off at the legs weakens the shot very much
-#5: the details in the wood duck's feathers are so sharp I think I cut myself! But the twig obscuring its beak and foot is totally distracting
-#6: (bird with the 'food' in its mouth) nice compo, dof, and a 'caught in the wild' (rather than in a zoo) look to it
-#7: phenomenal colours...it looks like it's on fire
-#9: cool to see that pattern in the fish's 'skin'! (wish its snout was in focus too, though)
-#12: I'm totally in love with this panda shot!!! So cute.
-#13: Like this pic of the fluffy baby bird too. I think the soft focus works well with it
I really enjoyed seeing all these pics, and look forward to seeing more of your shots.