What's new

Nature reclaiming

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There hasn't been much to photograph for, oh, I don't know, EVER! Today there was finally a break in the cold. It got up to a fair 28 deg F. With the sun, it felt like 30! Anyway. There was a building I've driven past many times and always liked the vines that cover it. I finally coaxed myself out of hibernation and took a few photos today. C&C is always appreciated if you're willing. And to steal a line from PR: Thanks for looking!

All shot with my D800 and 50mm f/1.4

1. f/5, 1/160, ISO 100
12984000085_589aa25dcf_b.jpg


2. f/5, 1/160, ISO 100
12984413804_9fb983f57c_b.jpg


3. f/5, 1/800, ISO 200
12984132813_140aeba650_b.jpg


4. I like how this one seems to remind me that nature erases and reclaims everything.
f/5, 1/1000, ISO 200
12983993255_1857952f1b_b.jpg


5. This one just feels like an alien world to me, viewed from above.
f/5, 1/1000, ISO 200
12983989275_95c11a4b87_b.jpg


6. "Protected by.."
f/5, 1/160, ISO 200
12983984695_fe06da76b2_b.jpg
 
2 and 5 are pretty nice, with 5 being really quite good and my favourite. The rest don't do much for me I'm afraid though I haven't quite figured out why yet.
 
2 and 5 are pretty nice, with 5 being really quite good and my favourite. The rest don't do much for me I'm afraid though I haven't quite figured out why yet.

Thanks for the feedback, weepete! Any thoughts yet on what the others are lacking to you?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom