What's new

Nature's Abstraction

Oh Frequency the colour and detail are delicious! Very nice work :)
 
I like it too... I would be curious to see it with a step more depth.
 
I'd like to see a bit more depth too. Also, if you pull up the full res it think its a tad bit blurry? Possibly wind?
 
I like it too... I would be curious to see it with a step more depth.
My thoughts exactly :) I might also try dialing down the saturation just a bit.
 
I'd like to see a bit more depth too. Also, if you pull up the full res it think its a tad bit blurry? Possibly wind?

Yes, this was shot not from a standstill condition...hand shake could be another reason; thank you :D
 
An interesting shot that certainly grabs one's attention. I wish the triangular reddish spot on the right were not there as it breaks up the monochrome theme.
 
Thank you KenC; first i too had this feeling ; but decided to keep it fearing malfunctions ;)
 
Frequency, this is one of your best yet. Green on Green. To make it just that much better, try a little crop to remove that distracting mustard colored object in the background. That would also allow you to slightly off center the subject.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom