Photos 3 and 5!!!
Yes, I sure like those best.
If only 3 were totally symmetric!
That would give even more on an impression of a toy-caleidoscope, you know what I mean?
And 5 would need to be rotated by 1 degree CW... good choice of aperture. How much?
i used f/8 @ approx 10 seconds for most of these shots. This was mostly an experimental walkaround to figure out different effects that different camera settings achieve.
One thing i realised is that with a smaller appeture, the lights have a softer feel than with a large appeture.
This picture was taken at f/8 at 10 seconds and look at the lights. I set my exposure time for mid-range on my light meter.
This picture was taken at f/3.2 for 1/2 second, again setting my light meter for mid-range. And the lights have no flairs on them.
This is how Im learning what different settings do on the camera. Was kinda fun Thanks for the comments guys.
Hehe I like it. It does the trick, and for a camera in its price range, it's pretty much the best without delving into full-out DSLR's. I love it. Wish it had a larger aperture range though...