Near Hermann, Mo

The Barbarian

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
42598100391_2d5c1a553c_b.jpg

Nice. At first glance I thought it a little odd blue but then when I expanded the image to take it all in I find it a great use of colors. You're in an area I've spent some time in. One of my best friends in collage grew up in Herman.

Edit: if the spot on the suns is bothersome, you could always add a blank layer in PS, sample the sun color and use a brush to fill in the color.

Last edited:
over-processed. imho.

center of the sun is a gray dot, and you've tried to recover the shadows so much that everything is just purple noise.

I see it is OK to edit, so I thought I would darken it a bit ( my personal taste runs to what most would consider " too dark " ), and then went a different direction. Did you try a BW or monochrome edit? I really like the composition.

42598100391_2d5c1a553c_b[1].jpg

One of my best friends in collage grew up in Herman.

It's an amazingly friendly place. We were greeted with smiles everywhere we went. And when Mrs. Barbarian and I went into the courthouse with our cameras, instead of being greeted by suspicious police, they smiled and said "Oh, you have to do the courtroom on the second floor; it's beautiful. "
8562428789_f03ed66e2e_b.jpg

It was like coming home to America.

My college buddies wife was also from there, her family worked in the wineries. She grew up learning how to make great wine but home brew was her specialty.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back