What's new

Nebuta Festival 2011 - Aomori, Japan (warning pic heavy)

Neil S.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
21
Location
Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these last night at the annual Nebuta Festival here in Japan.

They were all taken with 7D/70-200 2.8L IS II combo, no flash, and were all Iso 320 if I remember correctly.

Some light editing was done in PS, but none were sourced from RAW files (althought I have them).

Hope you enjoy, the festival is a lot of fun and I highly recommend seeing it.

1)

IMG_0907.jpg


2)

IMG_0942.jpg


3)

IMG_0933.jpg


4)

IMG_0946.jpg


5)

IMG_0957.jpg


6)

IMG_0961.jpg


7)

IMG_0989.jpg


8)

IMG_1030.jpg


9)

IMG_1040.jpg


10)

IMG_1044.jpg


11)

IMG_1077.jpg


12)

IMG_1112.jpg


13)

IMG_1113.jpg


14)

IMG_1149.jpg


15)

IMG_1182.jpg


16)

IMG_1207.jpg


17)

IMG_1278.jpg


18)

IMG_1290.jpg


19)

IMG_1387.jpg


20)

IMG_1430.jpg


21)

IMG_1441.jpg


22)

IMG_1445.jpg


23)

IMG_1450.jpg


24)

IMG_1455.jpg


25)

IMG_1478.jpg


26)

IMG_1487.jpg




Neil S.
 
Holy cow that is a lot of shots! Very nice work overall. I think a few can stand at least a little cropping. Very nice work. Looks like it was a lot of fun to be there.
 
Holy cow that is a lot of shots! Very nice work overall. I think a few can stand at least a little cropping. Very nice work. Looks like it was a lot of fun to be there.

Thanks.

Heres another one.

IMG_1127.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom