Need a Title for this! C&C always welcome to.

Hmm can anyone else see a Yoda walking around thse gardens?... No! must be the Carlsberg im on! :p

What's "boader" ? If that's "border", cut it down. If you want wide border from all the sides it is still fine to leave it empty. Put your name in small letters, just the name, right under the right bottom corner of the picture.
Maybe something like "Sixth life of a cat." Picture is quite fantastic, it would be good for a cover of some fantasy book.

Thank you timor. You are the Firs to actually coment on the picture as a photo. Thank you for your input!

I just wish I have such a pleners for my cameras. But I am in the city built largely after 1950 and it is not good, old Europe. :) Do you have more shots form that location ?

I have a few, but that is a place I spend a lot of time and I intend a lot more!

I just wish I have such a pleners for my cameras. But I am in the city built largely after 1950 and it is not good, old Europe. :) Do you have more shots form that location ?

Surley you could try a few urban decay shots?

Great, so I am waiting for more from that place.
Decay is not much of my interest, but I would like to make more dreamy pictures of ordinary places. Remember, I shoot film and print wet, it doesn't give that much PP possibilities.
Now I am trying primitive cameras like Holgas, Brownies and my latest favored Imperial Reflex. Also lokking at pin hole photography.

Stairway To Heaven.

Very nice photo...I love the concept and when I see it the title that comes to mind is..
"WELCOME.."

The entrance feels unfriendly to bypassers (the cat statue is standing as a guard [angry one] infront of the old house Adams family type)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back