Need an Advice, Have a Warning for You. Canon 7D, 18-135mm and 70-200mm.

eugene_jenea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
genutsu.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First of all I have an advice and kind of a warning for you. I kinda saved up to buy a Canon 7D after reconsidering from buying a 60D, I thought it is worth the investment given there are some significant difference between those two models so I looked over eBay to buy one and good thing I didn't. I stumbled upon a seller and I kind of had a bad feeling about that seller so I made my own little investigation.

In conclusion buying from dzone2 (Hong Kong) and this is the product in question it's really really risky and not worth it. They state that they ship your purchase for free when it's actually not true. They contact after you made your purchase and charge for additional money to cover for the actual shipping.

In some cases what they ship you may be fake or damaged. You can look yourself after googling about it.

NOW, I need your advice on a separate matter, here is an offer for a trusted seller from USA and here the link for it. They offer a brand new Canon 7D, two lens, a 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS and a 70-200 f/2.8 IS II USM for a price of $3,599 without shipping fee. There is a different kit, without the 18-135mm which is $300 less.

Is it worth it to buy the camera with both lenses ? Or I wouldn't need the 18-135mm?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You'll use the 18-135. The 70-200 is a bit tight for MANY things and not many people are like me and use it for everything. Even if you sell off the 18-135 it's a good package price.

Most reactions

Back