Need an E6 processing service.

fmw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.foodieforums.com
The local camera store charged me $10 to process a roll of 120 Provia today. That was serious sticker shock for me. I don't want to get back into E6 processing myself because I don't do enough of it to warrant it. Is there a good and affordable mail-in service for E6?

Was that same day service? Think that was about what I paid last time for same day E6 processing. The only mail-in service I have use for E6 is Film for Classic $7 127 and $8 620

I send mine through Walgreens, I think the last roll of 24 exposures was less than $6.00. That did a very nice job too, even mounted...
Cosmo

cosmonaut said:
I send mine through Walgreens, I think the last roll of 24 exposures was less than $6.00. That did a very nice job too, even mounted...
Cosmo

Walgreen does 120 film?

fmw said:
Walgreen does 120 film?

E-6, slide film 35mm, I'm not sure what you mean by 120. But E-6 they send it off and it takes about a week to get it back. They were cheap and they did good work. Here's one they done, Fuji 400 Sensia. I scanned it with my scanner which isn't the best...
Cosmo

yellowflowerE605PSas.jpg

cosmonaut said:
I'm not sure what you mean by 120.

Medium format. Sorry, Googling doesn't tell me whether Walmart process it or not.

I know of several places who do E6 processing for 120 film for much lower in price, but unfortnately the shipping would end up being more then what you are currently paying :S

The going price for E6-120 processing seems to be about $6.50. Dwayne's Photo
in Kansas now does all the Fuji mailers and will also do old formats and Kodachrome.

http://www.dwaynesphoto.com/

If you go to Google and enter "E6 processing" you will find more labs that will
do your meduim format E6.

Most reactions

Back