What's new

NEED HELP FAST!

Naturallyred

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm doing my 3rd wedding in about an hour...so I need someone to answer back asap if you would please!

As a professional photographer...how close am I allowed to get to the bride/groom/priest during the ceremony to take photo's? Should I just stay around where everyone is sitting and get the basic shot's from behind the bride/groom or is it ok for me to get closer?

I always get nervous before these...I justw ant it to be perfect and I don't want to step on any feet(literally)

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!!
 
Your job as a photographer is to always be as non-intrusive as possible. Do not distract from the bride and groom, but still get close enough to get good shots. It's a fine balance. You will instinctively know. Best to use a zoom lens. Good luck!
 
If they Church ( If thats were the Ceremony is), has a balcony, thats were I go. I worked with a pro, and thats were we go.
 
Awesome!! Thank you so much! I'm on my way out the door in about 5 minutes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom