Need help : Olympus OMD EM 10 miii Or Fujifilm XH1

ravisankar g

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was planning to buy Olympus OMD EM 10 Mark iii with 17 mm f1.8 and 45 min f1.8 lens for approx 1390 USD (converted from Indian rupee), but recently an offer have come up for XH1 with 16-55 mm f2.8 for 1945 USD including the vertical grip with two extra batteries.

I am a beginner and was using iPhone till now for clicking. But interested and enthusiastic about learning photography. I live in an island as of now, intends to click landscapes, portraits and general travel photography

Request if some one can suggest which one to select.
Thanks

Is there a reason you are limited to these two?

I was planning to buy Olympus OMD EM 10 Mark iii with 17 mm f1.8 and 45 min f1.8 lens for approx 1390 USD (converted from Indian rupee), but recently an offer have come up for XH1 with 16-55 mm f2.8 for 1945 USD including the vertical grip with two extra batteries.

I am a beginner and was using iPhone till now for clicking. But interested and enthusiastic about learning photography. I live in an island as of now, intends to click landscapes, portraits and general travel photography

Thanks

so are these the only two camera models available on your island ?
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Thanks

so are these the only two camera models available on your island ?
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless
Not really. I am getting it from the mainland and all the brands are available.

Have a look at the Sony A6000, does a lot very well, should be inexpensive because it's out a while, good range of lenses available also. My cousin bought one after he asked me about a budget cam and seems to be very happy with it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back