Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I create the action:

CTRL A
Edit>Stroke
10 px black border
CTRL D

But when I go to File>Automate>Batch and run my action on an entire folder, I have to hit okay after every pic.. How can I avoid this? Is it something I'm not checking in the Batch dialog box?

Thanks..

Okay, I found an action online, but the border doesn't save at all.. What's the secret to just having it border your pics and then save and close them without intervention? And in a batch process...

when you record your action, go through all the steps you want the action to do. including the way you want it to save (i.e. jpg, tif). you can save the file anywhere. then in the batch window, check override save as commands. this will let you select the destination. then it should run the gamut and not ask you anything.

the key in recording your action is that you need to record everything you want the action to do. I hope this helps.

Great-thanks.. So go through the saving and closing process, as well, then...

I'd suggest adding the border via the Canvas Size option rather than stroke, because the stroke is going to be encroaching upon the picture whereas a Canvas Size increase will extend it beyond the edges of the image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back