Need help with editing this image.

Jeff.. that shot needed fill flash, desperately! ;)

delete will fix it in a flash

Those are his children. Just because the exposure isn't perfect or the WB is off he has the picture to remember these moments by because they go quick!

Yeah, I know, and that's just one more thing that irritates me about my progress as a "fauxtographer." That is, the ability to recognize issues and correct under various circumstances. Let me set up the shot for you -- it was a long day and late in the day. The sun had set, but we were still in the damn condominium throwing on clothes!! In my haste, we RAN down to the beach and I quickly set up the shot. I had my tripod and was shooting at the flash sync speed using my wireless trigger. I didn't have time to set up OCF so I just shot my SB-700 on camera and put the camera as close as possible without cutting off feet and limbs. I used my 50mm 1.8 and a DX D90, so I could only get so close.

AFTER the fact, I realized that I could have shot around 1/50 and gotten much better ambient exposure. But, it was too late so here I am whining about my $hitty skills (or lack thereof).

jdubs will be under his rock, if you need him....

Yeah, I know, and that's just one more thing that irritates me about my progress as a "fauxtographer." That is, the ability to recognize issues and correct under various circumstances. Let me set up the shot for you -- it was a long day and late in the day. The sun had set, but we were still in the damn condominium throwing on clothes!! In my haste, we RAN down to the beach and I quickly set up the shot. I had my tripod and was shooting at the flash sync speed using my wireless trigger. I didn't have time to set up OCF so I just shot my SB-700 on camera and put the camera as close as possible without cutting off feet and limbs. I used my 50mm 1.8 and a DX D90, so I could only get so close.

AFTER the fact, I realized that I could have shot around 1/50 and gotten much better ambient exposure. But, it was too late so here I am whining about my $hitty skills (or lack thereof).

jdubs will be under his rock, if you need him....
Knock it off! Get out from under your rock. Man, if I could get ahold of you right now I would......smack you. Then it would snap you back into regular Jdubs, and not this imposter!

Knock it off! Get out from under your rock. Man, if I could get ahold of you right now I would......smack you. Then it would snap you back into regular Jdubs, and not this imposter!

You know you're beautiful when you're angry. :blushing:

Most reactions

Back