Need input, which of these 2 do you like better?

lmyamen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok heres the deal, theres a photography contest at our fair grounds and one of the catagories is anything goes, as in like photo editing. Heres 2 shots i liked, the thing is your only allowed to enter 1 photo in each catagory. Which of these two do you like better?

1.)
2587843653_81beda35b0_b.jpg

2.)
2587811735_604b25465a_o.jpg

Is this effect the only effect you can do? For me the second one is better simply because of color choice (on the first) and the first is just way busy. But the second one goes from super-over-dynamic in the first one to one-click "photoshop-action on a potrait shot" on the second one.
If I could do anything on the second one, it would be to "clean up" the left side so that its all just black and the actual line of the face starts with the sharp points. Same with cleaning up the lower left corner so its all black.

i agree that the second one is better.
i do like the colors, but i feel that the zoom blur and over-contrast are not very technical editing techniques.

but my answer to your original question is "the second one".

good luck in the contest!:mrgreen:

-biscuit-

I like the first, second looks like a elvis velvet painting to me

I'm not a huge fan of either i'm afraid, the effect is a little too strong for me, however for the purposes of entering the competition I would say try cropping the top image down to remove some of the dead space on the left and then enter that!

Good luck with the comp.

i like the first

Most reactions

Back