What's new

Need members openion if the photo are real or edited ?

cybertouristbd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Bangladesh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmm, I stopped by his FB photo page...he has pics of himself atop the 6th-highest and 8th-highest peaks in the world within the past three years, and he has dozens of pics of climbs, camps, ascending tough slopes and spurs, some incredible, severe "goggle-face" sunburns after big climbs...he appears to be a mountaineer...

http://www.facebook.com/mamohit.bd/photos

Looks to me like he can walk the walk...I have no idea why you suspect these are faked. It's hard to tell with compact digicam pics taken by an untrained shooter, but the lighting in them looks pretty real. And allllllll those other summit shots and climbing shots? That alone makes me not doubt him...he..is...a...real...mountaineer. He is also the President of the Bangla Mountaineering and Trekking Club.
 
So, you think they're fake simply because some of the faces are blurred? I'm not sure I understand what one has to do with the other--I've taken my share of very real, very blurry, on-location shots of people!

Looks to me like a guy who's far better at mountain-climbing than at picture-taking (although I actually assume it's a traveling companion taking the pictures). Still, I'm with Derrel--looks like a guy who's climbed a lot of mountains to me, so why suspect the Everest accomplishment is a fake?

Besides, why does it matter to you? Will it improve your life somehow to prove he wasn't there?
 
Last edited:
worthless thread.
 
Fake!
 
Totally fake. The mountains don't even look real.

:lol:
 
I think we are having SPAM for supper tonight!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom