NEED TO SAVE THIS PHOTO!

Claudillama

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You have no idea how many times we had to retake this photo! THEN in the end, none of them worked! DONT YOU JUST HATE THAT!!
So instead of giving up i want to fix it!!

THIS PHOTO IS PERFECT!! BUT THE FACE AND ARMS ARE OUT OF FOCUS!!

my question, can the face and arms replaced with another photo i took of her?
any good link to a youtube vid or google is welcomed!!!

Photo is still under WIP
*critique is welcomed!!
unedited

I really want to love this photo, so any help advice, tip is welcomed!! I hear you can photoshop anything know a days xp
untitled-0246.jpg

If you have other photos where her head is titled in the same direction it can be pulled off easily.

Honest question: What's worth saving here?

ouch right in the feels lol ... honestly i enjoy, through my eyes. tho i wont like it if i cant solve this little dilemma of mine hehe xp

Is it worth saving an underexposed image with a white balance that's way off?

Honest question: What's worth saving here?

This photo is perfect?? Sparky and Braineack asked the right questions. The arms and face are not the only thing out of focus. In fact, the only thing that is in focus are the little tassels at the bottom right part of her cape. And even those look a little soft.

Sorry, but I think this picture should be binned. But it's your picture.........don't want to ruffle any feathers.

.......I hear you can photoshop anything know a days ....

Well, I can't get photoshop to put extra cheese on my pizza. I have to tell the waitress that.

Yes, you CAN photoshop any image these days. However, it's not magic and cannot do everything and anything.

.......I hear you can photoshop anything know a days ....

Well, I can't get photoshop to put extra cheese on my pizza. I have to tell the waitress that.

Yes, you CAN photoshop any image these days. However, it's not magic and cannot do everything and anything.

Well, you could put extra cheese on a picture of your pizza. And you could eat it. But I bet you've had tastier pizzas.

Exposure and white balance is super easy to fix.

What can be done with Photoshop is directly proportional to one's skills with Photoshop. Some people can start with a blank canvas and paint a photorealistic image from scratch, no exaggeration at all.

So yes, it CAN be done. The question is, do you have the skills to do it yourself, or are you willing to put in the time and effort to learn enough to do it yourself, or do you have the money to pay someone with that much skill to do it for you?

Attachments

• ugh.jpg
    ugh.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 206
Looks too overexposed now.

Exposure and white balance is super easy to fix.

Let's see your fix.
fiufiu.gif
bear in mind that it was a horribly blur image

thank you for trying! in the end, I might just give up on this one.. xp Everyone is making some good points, and i need to be honest with myself and this photos is unsaveable xp

thankyou!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back