Need your opinions on creating a new photography web site?

Holland

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm thinking about creating a new photography web site, but I wanted to get some opinions before I do.

I'm mainly interested in what information you would like to see on the site. Especially if you have not been able to find that information anywhere else. Also tell me if you would be interested in contributing your own articles to the site such as editorials, reviews, techniques, etc. But there is more, if you contribute your own articles, you will get an author by-line to promote your own business.

What would make a great, new photography site?

All opinions are welcome. The site should be shapped and molded into meeting the users' needs.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

If you browse around the websites on this forum, you'll have an idea of what people put up and what people thinks works. Try it and see - let us know what you think!

I guess if you're in the computing business, you could be paying for advice on how to create a website. Sorry, bad joke.

I think that there are already plenty of pretty good photography sites out there (including forums like this one). I'd like to see more photogs put up sites about themselves and their own work.

My advice would be to have a section devoted to teaching people the intricacies and more advanced techniques of photography.

If you need someone to write articles, im game.

If youre interested in my qualifications just let me know.

Most reactions

Back