Need your votes for a Karaoke contest!! =)

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My wife has been in a karaoke contest for the last 2 months. This is the last round before the finals and she ended up in the bottom 2. Its unfortunately a popular vote, the more people you bring, the more votes you get. She is really one of the best people there, but as we don't live in the area of the bar, we don't get many voters.

Here is a crappy link to her singing House of the Rising Sun a few weeks ago. Really bad sound, it was done on a P&S camera :) Andreainround6.flv video by Ravenlark - Photobucket

1-Click this link Showpac

2-2nd in list "Resto-Bar Friends" click on View contestants and to vote

3-Scroll to the bottom and select Andrea and vote!

1 vote per IP, so vote from home, work, your friend's PC, wireless internet at Starbucks.... =) Get your friends to vote, co-workers... its our last shot to get her in.

Thanks for all the help guys. The grand prize is $1,000, which would be nicely needed in our house these days.

If you are curious as to her song choices, here is her current list that she has done

Sweed Child of Mine - Cheryl Crow Version
Fat Bottom Girls - Queen
Shook Me all Night Long - AC/DC
Mustang Sally - Committments Version
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
I Love Rock and Roll - Joan Jett
House of the Rising Sun - The Animals
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
Symphony of Destruction - Megadeth

She did a Melissa Ethridge song on Friday, I can't remember which. A friend used her P&S and recorded it, I'll put it up once I get my hands on it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back